Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never have to buy gas again! I am selling my grey fully loaded single owner smart fortwo electric drive coupe in excellent condition. Listing price of $12,500 or best offer. I'm in the Boston area.

MSRP 28,339 | 107 MPGe | Navigation | Bluetooth | Surround Sound Premium Audio | DVD Player | MP3 Jack |Heated Leather Seats

Charge at home with a three prong outlet or at hundreds of charging stations on the ChargePoint network often for free. Check the charging status with the Smart app for iPhones or Androids. Get the best electric only parking spots.

I drove the car for less than 2 years mostly all on secondary roads, not on the highway. The range is up to 80+ miles - perfect for commuting, getting around the city, errands, etc. For longer trips super car charging stations are popping up all over so you can have a meal, re-energize and keep moving. This comes with a $85 a month battery assurance warranty which can be waived if you purchase the battery. If need be the cost of transporting the car beyond the Boston area is definitely negotiable.

Includes two 25 ft medium duty 12 gauge extension cords to lengthen the cord with the port in the back hatch. These are not necessary but handy. I will also throw in a back storage cover.

I will gladly discuss the details of owning an electric car and the joy of this particular gem. Only selling it because I'm moving into the city and will take public transportation.

Features:

A/C
Front Airbag,
Driver Airbag: PassengerAirbag: SideAlarmAlloy WheelsAM/FM RadioAnti-Lock BrakesCD [Single Disc]DVD SystemIntegrated PhoneLeather InteriorMP3 [Single Disc]Navigation SystemPower LocksPower SteeringPower WindowsPremium SoundRear Window DefrosterRear Window WiperRemote Keyless EntrySunroof/Moonroof

·
Registered
136 Posts
Think your 80+ miles range ... maybe optimistc. My 2015 Smart ED goes about 68 to 74 miles on full charge with only 4K miles driven so far. Batt capacity 17.6 kWh should be same as 2013 model... great price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts