Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2013 Smart Passion Cabrio with the "Style Package" w/ Burgundy top.

I bought this Smart at the end of February 2018 w/ ~23k miles, now with 35325 miles.
The style package I have learned included Gage Pods, DRLs, Ambient internal LED lighting, heated seats, 3 spoke wheels w/ wider tires, and paddle shift.
It also has some sort of Ipod/Iphone dock but I don't know its origin, if it works, or who installed it, although it looks factory.
Additionally, there are some aftermarket LED in the trunk that look great and are VERY bright.
Shortly before selling the car, the previous owner had the 30k mile service done at Mercedes of Westminster in Colorado.

Within the first month of ownership added:
*New battery ( replacing original)
*Oil Change
Then took it to SmartMadness in Texas where they installed the following:
  • Cruise Control w/ throttle booster ( my favorite mod)
  • Lowing Springs which has made a huge difference in handling and shifting
  • Cold Air intake w/ the induction tube and larger BMC filter upgrade
  • SILA Concepts Center Exit Exhaust (they even use photos and a video of my car to advertise this exhaust on their website.)

New Continental Pro-Contact tires installed @ 29812 miles on 12/19/2018 at Discount Tire
Alignment done soon after new tires.

Title is CLEAR in my name, and I have both keys, and trunk cover. I have a spare tire w/ carry bag, extra brake pads, and some quilted floormats I will include.
Only problems are some rock chips on the nose, a couple door scratches, one tiny snag on the passenger seat, and the red paint the previous owner added is flaking a bit off the brake drum. Other than those things, it has been a fantastic car.

Car is in Falcon Colorado about 30 minutes from the Colorado Springs airport.
$7900 obo.

·
Registered
8,317 Posts
I Wondered if that was the Thompson river in Colorado. Where was the winds mill taken at? Looks like central Kansas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.