Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the paint code for the BoConcept's Anthracite Grey Tridion safety cell?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about the paint color code for the Anthracite wheels on the BoConcept? Same at the Tridion?

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,947 Posts
Believe that “special edition” smarts with Anthracite painted Tridion/wheels carry the same paint code on both? Don’t know if both are clear coated?

The dash, seat and door panel coverings could suggest that the cosmetic finishing touches on Bo may have been done by Brabus?

Bear in mind that the above commentary is pure conjecture on my part.

Seems that lots of need to know “smart” info is held behind the curtain in Daimler World?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Believe that “special edition” smarts with Anthracite painted Tridion/wheels carry the same paint code on both? Don’t know if both are clear coated?

The dash, seat and door panel coverings could suggest that the cosmetic finishing touches on Bo may have been done by Brabus?

Bear in mind that the above commentary is pure conjecture on my part.

Seems that lots of need to know “smart” info is held behind the curtain in Daimler World?
The Tridion and wheels on my BoConcept are glossy, so I believe they are clear coated. The interior was done by BoConcept, not Brabus. I'm going to order the same paint code for the wheels and Tridion to touch them up. Should be close enough to blend with an airbrush.

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,947 Posts
The interior was done by BoConcept, not Brabus.
Design, yes.

Build, maybe B'bus...

April 01, 2013

"The smart fortwo BoConcept signature style will be presented during a joint world tour and take part in events at BoConcept dealers during March and April. The customized car can also be ordered by design-loving individuals at any smart dealership that is offering the smart BRABUS tailor made program, price upon request."

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see above where you said my code for the Tridion cell should be "7375, EK1"? I do not see that code on my door jam stickers. See attached pic. Are the colors codes supposed to be the LU:EN9 and LO:ECM?
doorjam.jpg

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I confirmed with a Mercedes dealer today, that the color code on the BoConcept Tridion cell is EN9. It is also known as Mercedes Gloss Mountain Gray Metallic. I ordered the touchup. Anxious to see how well it matches! I hope it's the same code as the rims. Dealer could not confirm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts