Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought new, always garaged. has 16x7 european carlsson wheels (no bent wheels with these), 205/45-16 contis with good tread, like new brabus floor mats, hood bra as well as full bra for towing. has roadmaster hidden tow brackets, and under dash battery cutoff switch. also have a set of carlsson fog lights never installed. carbon fiber rear spoiler.
upgraded jvc stereo and polk audio speakers. i ordered the car with factory cruise control so no paddle shifters. has tach and clock gauges. i have a spare, cover, and jack behind the front seat. no tpms in wheels. car has never seen a repair shop. i have done all oil changes (mobil 1) and filters, cabin filter, air filter. no service ever needed. car is excellent condition. see my profile pic. HARDYBOB. car is same except black mirror covers. if interested, email me [email protected] and i will be glad to discuss further and send more pics. i am located in hardy, arkansas.

·
Super Moderator
1,838 Posts
No picture in your profile that I could see. Photos are always good. Good luck with the sale. Sounds like a nice car.

Len

·
Super Moderator
1,838 Posts
Ah, got it - thanks. I was looking for it where the "H" is in your logo.

Len

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Would be nicer to show larger photos of the car, exterior, interior shots. These photos are 6 years old. Any up todate ones?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would be nicer to show larger photos of the car, exterior, interior shots. These photos are 6 years old. Any up todate ones?

Here are some shots i just took in my garage. Car is dirty but it is cold outside.

Attachments

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,811 Posts
Hi Bob. Did you remove the rear fender flares from your car? I can't see them in the pics. Take care, George.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Bob. Did you remove the rear fender flares from your car? I can't see them in the pics. Take care, George.
yes, didn't like the looks of them. i have them in my garage to go with the car. same with the front grill chrome emblem.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, didn't like the looks of them. i have them in my garage to go with the car. same with the front grill chrome emblem.
and same with the brabus floor mats. i just never could stand the thought of them getting ruined so they are stored in a cabinet.

·
10Year+ Supporting Member
3,811 Posts
If your buyer does not want the flares, I would be interested in buying them. I have a project in mind using them on the front. Supposedly, if you flip them left to right, they fit the front very well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Confused.. If it was a Brabus, wouldn't I see more Brabus branded stuff on it? When I check the Nada book, there have zero listings for 2014 Brabus'.

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
Confused.. If it was a Brabus, wouldn't I see more Brabus branded stuff on it? When I check the Nada book, there have zero listings for 2014 Brabus'.
There are Brabus emblem on the from grill, and tail gate. Dual center exhaust. It would look more, If it had the Brabus alloy wheels.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brabus also the front pillar. Only thing missing are the 15 and 17 brabus wheels. They were terrible for getting bent on potholes. These carlssons were an option in europe and are tough as nails.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts