Smart Car of America Forum banner

181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
We are overnighting at chateau jetfuel - best motel in Indy and you can't beat the price! Off to the Cracker Barrel for breakfast tomorrow, then on the road to Amana. :)

·
17,353 Posts
booked the room again, just one day less, just have to decide whether to go it solo or tag along with neon & company, i prefer setting the CC @ 55mph and enjoy the ride, neon likes to go faster...
But, but we will have a slow moving RV :wink:

·
Banned
845 Posts
But, but we will have a slow moving RV :wink:
i'll be heading out tomorrow at 9am, not sure if i'll convoy yet, my room is in cedar rapids Motel 6. got a new GPS last week, should be fun, i'll have my old one along too. i like a room with internet, gave up tents 40+ years ago. cold beer and computers are a must have these days :wink:

if you got cruise control, it would be a plus, i rarely get to use my area 451 CC, was thinking of taking the longer way and avoiding tolls (I-80).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry about missing tonight (plans had to change mid afternoon), but I'll hopefully be there tomorrow before 10AM for the ride. Is there a definite on where the ride starts from?

JIm

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I'll hopefully be there tomorrow before 10AM for the ride. Is there a definite on where the ride starts from?
The scenic cruise starts from the Iowa Theatre Artists Company parking lot across the street from the Guest House Motel.

·
Banned
845 Posts
outside of the rain out, you fried your circuit board and created a frankensmart jr. i suggest staying below 10V, i was gonna give up when i saw your initial testing, you had me beat! but you made an uncontrollable little monster :(

there's always next time, i want to polish up my car a little, maybe even a paint job. mine managed to freak out the little doggie >:D

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
1,184 Posts
Thanks for coming from me too.
I fiddle-farted around too long at the park and didn't get a chance to drive the ED before the rain hit!
My loss for sure.

181 - 200 of 204 Posts