Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Nice low mileage car, you got there. Wonder if the oil has ever been change in it? After sitting 5 years. The fuel tank, is nearly full too.

Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Good eye, those wheel covers are aftermarket ones. The smart logo is missing. I wonder why someone would switch them, on such a low mileage car. Some of the base Pure models didn’t come with wheel covers. Especially the Car 2Go ones. I shot a this one in Redondo beach California. Those aftermarket do enhance a plain Jane wheel. They look good.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
If I decided to keep the car, I think I would get a set of OEM alloys for it. The wheel covers currently on it are starting to grow on me so I’m undecided at the moment. The Cars2Go spec trim is somewhere in between the Pure & Passion the way it comes equipped.
Stuart, a pure, with leather heated seats, navigation system. No paddle shifters. It has the rain sensor, probably power steering too. I’d kept the car, and enjoy it. So many options for alloy wheels, out there. The weather tech, all weather floor mats. Are a plus too. Tinted windows. The Tridion safety claims to be silver. Looks like someone wrapped it flat black. Same with the smart car logo, on the front grill. Nice subtle enhancements.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Those are good looking, fake leather heated seats. Even the stitching looks great. As a public used vehicle, it make sense to use vinyl seats. Easy to clean. Surprise, there are bun warmers in such a base car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.