Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2015 Smart Electric Drive coupe in white/white. It is still under Smart's manufacturer new car warranty for another 3 years or until 50,000 miles. I bought this car brand new from the dealer in August of 2017 - it is less than 1 year old! It has less than 8,000 miles on it, and it is *not* a lease return. I am the first and only owner, no accidents, no pets, no smoking, etc. It is my daily driver.

It comes with 2 keys, the household (120V) charger and all the manuals. Aside from a couple of extremely minor scratches, the body is in near new shape. It's in better condition that you'd expect. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car, and I'd happily drive it for years if I wasn't moving overseas. It comes with the cargo area divider, which gives you a couple extra pockets behind the seats and a privacy cover for the trunk. I also put on a stubby antenna.

I have clean title (no accidents) in hand and it is ready for it's next owner. It has the white CA carpool stickers for solo carpool lane access. CA registration paid through 8/12/18. Located in zip 91801 (LA suburb).

Pictures are on my Craigslist ad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.