Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Front and back photos are from the MBenz dealer I purchase my Smart from. Rest of the photos were taken by me.
Let me know if there are any takers in the Long Island - NY metro area.
I love the car but is is no longer a 2nd car and I need something that can haul a little bit more cargo.
Car has a JBL stereo system with a sub-woffer in the trunk and Sirius satellite radio installed - but you will need your own subscription
Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi are those the most current picture of the car? is there any damage ? how does it run what is the service record?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi are those the most current picture of the car? is there any damage ? how does it run what is the service record?
Yes, these are current photos of the car.
I am driving the car back & forth to work to work every day (75 miles round trip). The miles are as of last friday March 26th.
I purchased the car this last July from BENZEL BUSCH MERCEDES located at 28 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631.
The car because of the year model (2016) was sold to me as is. They claimed to have all the previous service records.
For that reason on the listing I posted the VIN number so that an interested party can call Benzel and ask for the service records.
Since the car has been in my possession I have made one oil change and replaced the front brake pads.
There is a 1/8 of an inch scratch on the front right side of the hood (as you are looking at the car) You cannot really see it, unless you know it is there and you are looking for it.
Car gives me amazing MPG (38 MPG in heavy stop & go traffic - 43 under regular driving conditions with some traffic and last week with no traffic and driving at a steady appx 50MPH it gave me 53MPG !!)
I shall post a photo that I took at the end of my commute.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for the info. Were the oil change and brakes changed at a dealer? Do you know if you are the second owner of the car? Do you know if there is any factory warranty left?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IMG_6461.jpg

Thank you for the info. Were the oil change and brakes changed at a dealer? Do you know if you are the second owner of the car? Do you know if there is any factory warranty left?
As I stated on my message before, the car was sold to me already out of warranty. For that reason the oil change and the brake pad replacement were not done at a Mercedes dealer.
It was a simple oil change, nothing invasive.
Please let me know if you are interested and if yes do make me an offer. Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can only assume that I am the 2nd owner because when I purchased the car it only had 11,000 miles. There is no way the car had more than 1 owner prior to my self with such low mileage.
Also, as I mentioned, you have the VIN number and the Mercedes dealer that I purchased the car from. You can reach out to them for the service records.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, thank you for the infor. I am interesting in the car. Is it possible to set up a test drive and walk around I believe you stated you are in Long Island?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Certainly. I hope that you can wait a few days. As I am not able to take time off right now.
Please stay in touch and we shall arrange for the test drive at a later date.
Regards

1 - 17 of 17 Posts