Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this really nice Pure on Cars.com. It had a info navigation radio.At first I’ve never seen those wheels before on a smart car. Then I looked twice, those are wheel cover. I thought smart might have offed them, as a option. Then I noticed 5 fake lug nuts.
They look better then the actual smart alloy’s offered. They took the time to add the smart logo badge, in the center, of the cover.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side-view mirror

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

·
Registered
190 Posts
Those look great from 50'
Jim
Where for a reasonable price can I get new wheel covers as when they put new tires on the front of my 2016 passion fortwo they cracked mine.
They won't admit it but they did...no big deal, they are just plastic.....so I want to get new ones all the way round.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anytime I bought a car with steel wheel's and plastic wheel covers, the covers either fell off on the move or got stolen in carparks. That's the UK for you, full of scum and yobs if you park in rough neighbourhoods. I ended up putting two tie wraps on per wheel cover to stop them falling off. And when stolen just got real cheapo's out the car shop (£30 a set of four), which no-one in their right mind would steal.

·
aka 'smart-1'
2,005 Posts
Where for a reasonable price can I get new wheel covers as when they put new tires on the front of my 2016 passion fortwo they cracked mine.
They won't admit it but they did...no big deal, they are just plastic.....so I want to get new ones all the way round.
Check with Amazon or ebay...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts