Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately my smart has kicked the bucket, it cranks but does not start. Service states are possible issues with the camshaft, crankshaft, and timing assembly but won't know until they drop the engine and take a look. Cost of repair is much much more than the value of the car, so I have decided to part it out. It's a 2016 453, white and orange, edition one with 69,000 miles and custom tow hitch. Apart from the engine issues everything works perfectly well. If there's anything you need, send me a message and once we agree on price I can get it out to you. I'll try to keep this updated with whatever has been already purchased. I understand that the forum rules state that I need pricing but I think it would be impossible to list everything.

Some of the prices can be found below.

Headlights - $300 each
Tail Lights - $75 each
Fog Lights - $30 each
Front Bumper - $250
Rear Bumper (has hole cut for hitch) - $200
Hitch (I'll provide photos to whoever is wants to purchase) - $300
Exterior Door Panel - $175
Interior Door Panel (orange) - $400
Aperture Panels (orange) - $550
Fender - $100
Tailgate - $350
Liftgate - $250
Hood - $150

I'm located in Whitehouse Station NJ. I can ship the smaller items if buyer covers the shipping but for larger items I would rather meet up.

Thanks and hopefully some of you can get some use out of this car!

Wheel Tire Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle

Automotive side-view mirror Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror

Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

Vehicle Car Hood Car seat cover Automotive side-view mirror

Window Motor vehicle Vehicle White Car

·
Registered
76 Posts
Unfortunately my smart has kicked the bucket, it cranks but does not start. Service states are possible issues with the camshaft, crankshaft, and timing assembly but won't know until they drop the engine and take a look. Cost of repair is much much more than the value of the car, so I have decided to part it out. It's a 2016 453, white and orange, edition one with 69,000 miles and custom tow hitch. Apart from the engine issues everything works perfectly well. If there's anything you need, send me a message and once we agree on price I can get it out to you. I'll try to keep this updated with whatever has been already purchased. I understand that the forum rules state that I need pricing but I think it would be impossible to list everything.

Headlights - $300 each
Tail Lights - $75 each
Fog Lights - $30 each
Front Bumper - $250
Fender - $100
Tailgate - $350
Liftgate - $250
Hood - $150

I'm located in Whitehouse Station NJ. I can ship the smaller items if buyer covers the shipping but for larger items I would rather meet up.

View attachment 68903
View attachment 68900
View attachment 68905
View attachment 68906
View attachment 68902
View attachment 68904
View attachment 68901
You can email me your phone number at. [email protected] . Thanks in advance

·
Registered
76 Posts

Headlights - $300 each
Tail Lights - $75 each
Fog Lights - $30 each
Front Bumper - $250
Fender - $100
Tailgate - $350
Liftgate - $250
Hood - $150

View attachment 68903
View attachment 68900
View attachment 68905
View attachment 68906
View attachment 68902
View attachment 68904
View attachment 68901
Hello again, You can call me -2127688838

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.