Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah, my reception is pretty poor as well, so I find myself streaming radio off the phone. Probably not the cheapest solution, but I listen to music mostly from my library with occasional radio streams depending on mood.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2016 passion, and behind the rear view mirror on the windshield is a RF amp. The window has little dots in this area, followed by dots clear around the windshield. If you can't find your antenna look to see if you have this. So the rf signal is picked up by your windshield and amplified to your radio. There is a fuse for this, but I have yet to look hard for it. It should be a high amp fuse, like 30 or 35

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2016 passion, and behind the rear view mirror on the windshield is a RF amp. The window has little dots in this area, followed by dots clear around the windshield. If you can't find your antenna look to see if you have this. So the rf signal is picked up by your windshield and amplified to your radio. There is a fuse for this, but I have yet to look hard for it. It should be a high amp fuse, like 30 or 35

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts