Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice...............and unusually long.............video test of the 2017 Brabus Cabrio. This is a European Spec model of course. But this web site does lots of nice reviews of various cars. I kind of like loose and informal style as a change from the strictly "by the numbers" road tests which magazines so often use. The video quality is very good and there is also some talk of the Brabus forfour as well.

https://youtu.be/XcQINgwpBt4

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice... nearly 40 minutes long.

Zey hav vays uv reviewing zee kar!

I like zee "defooser" on the back!

This is the European model so has the tilt wheel, the 109 horses... not sure what other differences will exist between this and the U.S. model.

Love the seats, stitching, dash. Awkward how the convertible crossbars stow in the back.

Neat.

Obviously he was at a ride-and-drive event.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
That's a nice video. I noticed the 451 smart in the background passing the 453 test driver already driving approximately 120 km/h or roughly 75 mph's, at 36:17 into the video. :nerd:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Also an interesting note.... it seems Smart has now done basically the same thing that i did with my 453. at 15:50, when he takes out the JBL sub in the "trunk", you can see they have now put felt pads where the enclosure would typically be making metal-on-metal contact. I didn't go as far as using felt.... happened to have some thin sticky-backed foam lying around, cut it to size, and tucked it into that little V-shaped groove. Anything to cut back on or prevent potential rattle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts