Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Darn, I was hoping they would show the actual cars in their colours. Obviously these are all ordered cars and may not be in stock.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Darn, I was hoping they would show the actual cars in their colours. Obviously these are all ordered cars and may not be in stock.

I may be wrong here, but from my understanding, each dealer was given an allotment for their "showcase" cars. Some dealers are able to customize some of their showcase ones, but if they did not, they get what is sent to them. I was able to find a dealer who was allotted 5 of the 2017 Cabrio's and I was able to customize one of those before it was built~

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thought I had read that the '17 cabrio would be somewhere around $19,990. But now it makes sense that they didn't yet include destination charge. Also, the DCT option requires another charge. Plus these models may have some extras like metallic paint, cell phone holder, fog lights, ambient lighting, forward collision alert, etc. All together, these charges can add onto the out-the-door price at least another $2K. More for the prime model.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thought I had read that the '17 cabrio would be somewhere around $19,990. But now it makes sense that they didn't yet include destination charge. Also, the DCT option requires another charge. Plus these models may have some extras like metallic paint, fog lights, ambient lighting, forward collision alert, etc. All together, these charges can add onto the out-the-door price at least another $2K. More for the prime model.

Mine has all options that were given and was $23,300. No incentives right now, as it is brand new. Was able to talk them down $500

1 - 8 of 8 Posts