Smart Car of America Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Five months from today we will be meeting in Dubuque. In the next few days, I will be posting more information about lodging, registration, the dinner cruise, etc. Stay tuned.
If you have not done so, please go to the Participation Poll and state your interest in attending this rally. Thanks.
See you in June.

Drive smart

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
As of today, only 29 people are registered to attend the rally. Many of you have posted your intent to attend the rally, but have not registered.

Please go to the Registration Information thread and click on the email link. Send your registration information to me by email and I will respond with payment information. I have contracts with the dinner cruise company and the river museum, so I need your payments by May 20. I will send a confirmation email once I receive your information and payment. Thanks.

See you in June.

Drive smart

·
Super Moderator
17,724 Posts
Expect a registration email and payment from me during the week. I'm locking it in and coming aboard! :)

Since I've launched my project, expect to see Tucker the Rallyfortwo! I'd bring both cars if I could find an economical way of doing that. :D

Reactions: GOT_MPG

·
Premium Member
11,310 Posts
down to a week to go and me and the fishing bobber will be on the road!!

** last night they were putting the bridge in across Hwy 52 at Zumbrota as traffic was pretty messed up (at midnight) I would guess they will be done in the next few days so it shouldn't be a problem if you are heading south on 52.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts