Smart Car of America Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
17,375 Posts
Aw darn I thought that one was end-of-summer/early fall. I don't want to steal that thunder!

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
How about those EV smarts owners. Lowes, has a sale on 100 ft. Outdoor extension power cords. 19 bucks for one.
Can forget those cars. Since smart only committed EV's now.

·
17,375 Posts
I mean, theoretically being the 10 year anniversary we could have more than 1 summer event, but that's up to everyone here. The days of 100+ car rallies are likely behind us so I wouldn't want to see events cannibalize each other.

·
OTD3 lifetime Member
2,971 Posts
As much as I'd love going to the Dells again I'd hate to see an event planned that might be in competition to Alabama after they have put time and effort into planning the event.

Have smart....will travel......

·
Premium Member
7,615 Posts
smartUSA will be offering a special edition 10th Anniversary 2018 Electric Drive model. Must be special ordered by the dealership. Limited time available for orders so if interested reach out to dealership ASAP. We will not receive any cars with this package unless they are special ordered.

"smart proudly launched in the United States in 2008, and has been celebrated by thousands of the best fans and customers in the industry since. 2018 will mark 10 years of smart sales, and to recognize this historic milestone, a 10th Anniversary Edition will be available for a limited time.

Available for passion and prime lines, the 10th Anniversary Edition features:
- Unique Sapphire Blue Metallic body panels, tridion cell and front grille
- 16” BRABUS Monoblock VII wheels in Matte Anthracite
- 10th Anniversary Badging in place of trim badges
- 10th Anniversary shifter
- Sport Package

The 10th Anniversary Edition is by order only, and orders must be placed during
the MY2018 10/1 and 10/2 production decades using package code TEN. The 10th
Anniversary Edition will not be available again, and the final production count
will be announced after all units are ordered and produced
An update . . .

Available on the 2018 Smart Fortwo Electric Drive, the 10th Anniversary Edition will make its debut at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show.

Priced as a $1,950 option, the 2018 Smart Fortwo Electric Drive 10th Anniversary Edition can be added on the Passion and Prime trim lines. The package includes edition-exclusive Sapphire Blue Metallic paint for the body panels, tridion safety cell, and front grille. There are 10th Anniversary badges in place of the trim badges, while the interior receives a Brabus shift knob and Brabus floor mats with custom stitching.

Special Edition Smart Fortwo Celebrates Brand's 10th Anniversary » AutoGuide.com News

·
17,375 Posts
I dig the colour, reminds me of that vivid "blurple" colour smart had about 8 years ago. It was basically midnight blue with a splash of orange and a hint of purple. I'll have to look into my pics to find it..

·
Registered
170 Posts
There will be better pictures of the actual car once the auto show in Detroit kicks off next week! Since it's a US-only edition with BRABUS-sourced custom bits, there aren't any pics of the full package yet.

I can't wait to see it in person!

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Having trouble increasing the image sizes. This is the first time it's happened to me. I noticed the image posting via url links is not working, so the only way I could post it is via vbulletin code.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts