Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am posting a flyer here for this upcoming event. I am really new at this. If there is anyone who can give me pointers on the right and wrong way to do this I would gladly appreciate any help. More details on this event will be posted at a later date.

Attachments

·
17,360 Posts
So far, so good! Still have your initial cards from Iowa!

Mods, is it possible to move this to the events forum?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure glad Miss Mercedes that you asked someone to post on events. I didn't know how to do it, so I thought someone who had done it before could help, Thanks Sure hope you get to make it here. Alabama is beautiful!
Charlie and Diane.

·
17,360 Posts
Sure glad Miss Mercedes that you asked someone to post on events. I didn't know how to do it, so I thought someone who had done it before could help, Thanks Sure hope you get to make it here. Alabama is beautiful!
Charlie and Diane.
You're welcome!

I think the hardest decision is which car I will take down there! Tucker hasn't ever been too far from home while Phil's already driven halfway across the country once.

Maybe I'll pull a trailer down there. >:D

·
Super Moderator
11,232 Posts
(Miss M) You got time, maybe you will run across a co-driver??!!

Hopefully some members near you will step up to assist with the planning. It takes a lot of leg work to get everything arranged. Especially with Alabama celebrating next year, you might want to get any events in state parks or local parks in their books now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks in advance ColoradoKiwi. I am almost positive I will be calling on you. So far, so good on this end, but there I always something popping up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got this message. Sure glad you have it on the Calendar. I am committed to getting a FB Group page started next week. It has taken me a while because there has been just a lot of things going on. I think the FB page will be the way to keep up better. I get a little confused on this forum and don't seem to remember to check it. Please be on the lookout for the FB page. Will talk soon
Diane Plotz (Charlie too!!!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
50 days and counting…until the beginning of the 2018 ALL AMERICAN SMART CAR RALLY!!!!
I just wanted to send this message out so to update everyone interested in coming or already registered for the Rally.
Registration is easy… there is no fee, just an email to [email protected]. We need your names of attendees, city and state of residence, cell phone number, Email address and SCoA name if you have one.

Deadline for registering at the Best Western is coming soon…May 15th. They are holding a block of rooms at the Smart Rate until then, but have to let the rooms go because the ball teams will need them if we are not using them.

All the activities are Pay as You Go. Most everything is the same as the original Itinerary, but changes do happen. On the Early bird activity on Monday, The Civil War museum has closed, but we are going to the Railroad Museum in Decatur.

Don’t forget to order your shirts from Dawn Gruis. The order form is on the SCoA page and I am trying to put it on Facebook. We will be getting a group picture taken on the Steps of the Athens Courthouse on Wednesday.

We are getting excited about this event and looking forward to see some old and meet new friends.

Charlie and Diane Plotz
[email protected]
256-606-6765

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Miss Mercedes. Are you planning on coming to the 2018 All American Smart Car Rally? I hadn't seen anything for registration for you yet! I just posted an update and wanted to make sure you got the info. Hope you can make it.

Charlie and Diane

1 - 20 of 25 Posts