Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Some pictures of the latest smart fortwo's, now known as the "smart EQ fortwo." It is mandatory that I refer to the model as "smart EQ fortwo," without deviation.
So "ED" is dead? RIP - :cry:

We'll soon see listings for rare and "collectible" 451 ED's . . .

Here's hoping that the M-B EQ fares better than Toyota's iQ!

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So "ED" is dead? RIP - :cry:

We'll soon see listings for rare and "collectible" 451 ED's . . .

Here's hoping that the M-B EQ fares better than Toyota's iQ!

No more "E" on the Tridion, and no more "electric drive" on the front and rear of the car. You'd barely notice the car is electric until you see "smart EQ fortwo" on the front and rear badges.

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
ED, EQ, ihop, ihob.

What ever!
So ED stood for Electric Drive (and in other circles a male challenge?). EQ must stand for Electric Qar?

Actually, the name EQ stands for “Electric Intelligence” - now that's just dumb and smark said it best, what ever . . .

·
17,379 Posts
Tridion cells can come in a wide variety of flavours, however silver and black are seemingly the most popular.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Tridion cells can come in a wide variety of flavours, however silver and black are seemingly the most popular.
Sorry, I was typing that out on my iPad and my thought wasn't complete. Are the new models only available with black tridion cells? I haven't looked at the website in a long time.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, I was typing that out on my iPad and my thought wasn't complete. Are the new models only available with black tridion cells? I haven't looked at the website in a long time.

The new models are available in a variety of colors, nothing has changed there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts