Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
Now 09 451 Passion Cabriolet Met Blue & Silver First 08 451 Passion Cabriolet Yellow & Black
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a list of exactly how many Mercedes-Benz smart service centers are operating and their location?

· Registered
Now 09 451 Passion Cabriolet Met Blue & Silver First 08 451 Passion Cabriolet Yellow & Black
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure the one in Madison WI is still open for business. Just had some work done there.
Ned
Thanks Ned
I looking for a complete list.
Would it be possible to have a sticky of All current U.S. dealers authorized to sell New smart EV's
And a list of dealers who just provide service for ice and EV's.
Hoping for inclusive list not a dozen piecemeal
Thank You.
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona Mercedes-Benz of Chandler (Service Only)
Arkansas
California - Smart Center Of Santa Barbara, CA. (Only Service & Parts)
MB of San Francisco .. Sales and Service.
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky smart center of Louisville (Service and Sales 1 New 2017 Left)
Louisiana
Maine - smart Center Scarborough, Maine (sales and service)
Maryland - Euro MotorCars, Bethesda, MD sells and services
Euro MotorCars, Germantown, MD (Service Only)
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada Las Vegas Fletcher Jones Imports (Service Only)

New Jersey
New Mexico Smart SMART Center Albuquerque (Service Only)
New York Mercedes Benz Buffalo, NY (Service Only)
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio - Columbus, sales and service. Cincy, Cleveland and North Olmstead, service only.
Oklahoma
Oregon - Smart Center Of Medford, OR. (Only Service & Parts).
Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh - Rahal MB of Pittsburgh and former Smart Center - Service only
-Euromotors in Devon PA (Service Only)
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah

Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin

· Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Asking same question for California, specifically for an ED.

All MB dealerships I’ve called so far have said no :(
Welcome to SCoA
We should probably start with the issues that you're having with your smart.
What part of the state do you live in North, Central or Southern California. I order to help the rest of the members on the forum, what dealerships have you contacted that said they no longer work on smarts.
Good luck and welcome aboard from Las Vegas Nevada.

· Registered
55 Posts
:D Thanks for the response and warm welcome!

I’m in the IE, SoCal - so far called Riverside, Palm Springs, & Ontario.. the three closest to me.
Will try contacting ones in LA, OC, and SD counties next and will share if I’ve had success.

No issues, but just wanted to know in advance where I could take it to within a reasonable driving distance if I needed smart ED specific/authorized service.

· Registered
9,924 Posts
I haven’t had service preform at a smart dealership, for many moon. Same go for my other brand cars. No dealership service, for my Trans Am. Road Runner, Marquise, Pacer, Cutlass S, Vue, Lark, Alpine. Next will be my Abarth.

· Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mercedes-Benz of West Covina aka Envision Motors and formerly Penske smart of West Covina will still work on smart cars and should service EV's. There is also Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills, Mercedes Benz of Oxnard, and Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel and Mercedes-Benz-San Diego.
Mercedes-Benz of West Covina aka Envision Motors and formerly Penske smart of West Covina will still work on smart cars and should service EV's I spoke with sservice dept. And yes they work on gas and electric smart.
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel told me they no longer work on smarts.
Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills, Service dept. Didn't know if they worked on smarts a rrep. Will call me back on Monday.

· Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven’t had service preform at a smart dealership, for many moon. Same go for my other brand cars. No dealership service, for my Trans Am. Road Runner, Marquise, Pacer, Cutlass S, Vue, Lark, Alpine. Next will be my Abarth.
That's great for YOU.
Some people are still more comfortable with Factory Service done by authorized service technicians. And would like to know where they can take their smart.

· Registered
516 Posts
Mercedes-Benz of West Covina aka Envision Motors and formerly Penske smart of West Covina will still work on smart cars and should service EV's I spoke with sservice dept. And yes they work on gas and electric smart.
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel told me they no longer work on smarts.
Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills, Service dept. Didn't know if they worked on smarts a rrep. Will call me back on Monday.
A few So Cal Smartie members have told me that the dealership parts dept. no longer stock much in the way of smart car parts. Repair completion is delayed due to them having to order parts. Glad to see the Envision is still in the game. That is the former smart Center that is closest to me and the selling dealer for both of our 451's.

· Registered
9,924 Posts
That's great for YOU.
Some people are still more comfortable with Factory Service done by authorized service technicians. And would like to know where they can take their smart.
Those days are over. As longs as there are still available parts out there. Pretty much, any good auto technician can work on a smart car. MB isn’t training any smart mechanic/technicians any longer. Since The brand has left the country, No need to keep them on salary. Sad but it’s true. There is maybe a handful of MB dealerships, that will still service the car. In you city, you just have to pick up the phone. And acquire.

Coming from a large smart car club here. A lot of smart owners I know, have found a good foreign auto shop. To take there cars to. Smart owners, in Southern California, and Austin Texas are lucky. They have the independent smart madness to service and repair smart cars.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts