Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/B]All thanks goes to Smartmadness in Cali for their co-operation in selling me the product and Babybenz with Kid Kustoms for the install.

Here is a teaser pic enjoy! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Very Groovy, How is the ease in lifting the doors, I had to get 3 different shocks put on until I got the right lift. 620 is the magic number for me, with upgraded door speakers. Don't forget to post pictures in the Lambo Gallery.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
Great to meet up with you Marlon and see the car. Wish I could of hung out longer to see the full install. I like them, they'd be like Frog Legs if I put a set on my car. :)

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on Boris say it I told him he needs the TURBO!!!!!!!
I hear you on the Turbo Babybenz but 1st my goal is to get the Class A Newmar Rv with the toyhauler then turbo will be next Stage 2 that is... (smiling)
As much as I travel to and back from Florida and my plans to travel in stay in So-cal for a few months I think the Rv would be a great long term investment for me.
So far I plan to have the 2010 Newmar Rv before the end of 09 and I plan to have the Stage 2 turbo intalled on my smart Godwilling in January-Feb of 2010 in Cali at Smartmadness.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Are you serious...Ive been wanting the SMANN Cabrio spoiler forever!.. PLEASE shoot me an email or a link to it on your site. thanks
We do not have any pics of it yet and it is not listed on our site. We have a couple left in stock. If you are interested give us a buzz and we can provide you with all the info.

Thank you!

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
We're finishing up another project car tomorrow and we just installed our first S-Mann Cabrio spoiler today. It looks great (my opinion and the new owner)! We will take a bunch of pics tomorrow and I will post them up.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
You are getting photos, yes?

Price? Re-order?
Yes on the photos...coming shortly. The price will be about the same as the Coupe S-Mann Spoiler (I have to check our records and see what they came out to with shipping, customs and etc).

Can you order? Yes, but only with a Sprint Booster! LOL! J/K!

We have two spoken for, but we have two more left. I just placed a new, larger order (now that I put one on a car and seen it for myself) and we should have that in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts