Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suggest we meet in for lunch at the Greene Leafe (4345 New Town Ave
Williamsburg, VA 23188) for lunch at 11:30 on May 15th. After lunch we will travel on the Jamestown-Scotland ferry to College Run Farms to pick strawberries. We had a good deal of fun last year but I would like to see more Smarties this year. :party:

Please indicate if you are interested. If it rains, we can try the following day.

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
I think you can get 40 + smarts on that ferry boat if not more. Is there enough in the area?
The oldest, the VIRGINIA, has a capacity of 28 normal-size cars, so likely 40 smarts will fit. The newest is 70 and the other two are 50 each.

The trick would be to re-group at the campground adjacent to the ferry until its normal load crosses, then fall-in together on the pier.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ran into another Smart car owner in Williamsburg today. She talked with those of you at the car show this past weekend. I think they will be joining us as well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
O.K. I want to get a count of who's coming so I can alert the restaurant. Please add yourself to the list or correct as necessary.

Skyvue = 2
Old Smart = 1
Astuto = 1
ArthurRW = 2
StevenHaycock = 2

I put an announcement in the Virginia Gazette. It should appear tomorrow or Wednesday.

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
O.K. I want to get a count of who's coming so I can alert the restaurant. Please add yourself to the list or correct as necessary.

Skyvue = 2
Old smart = 2
Astuto = 1
ArthurRW = 2
StevenHaycock = 2

I put an announcement in the Virginia Gazette. It should appear tomorrow or Wednesday.
Corrected.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
They are well known for their beer selection but that would be inappropriate for a car ride :badidea:
That's okay, due to the early family life of my bride and myself neither of us drink anything alcoholic. Members of our families abused the stuff when we were kids so we stay away from the stuff like the plague.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts