Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
As a member of the non-practicing drunks~R~us club, as I see the stuff, I reminisce of my past life and to this date, I have never been told of the extremely bad things I have done. Thank goodness for blackouts.
Hopefully, I will see you there.

·
Banned
3,834 Posts
Greene Leafe

skyvue,

Maybe best to get a final headcount and try for a reservation at the Greene Leafe. Tomorrow is W&M Graduation Day, plus there is a big lacrosse tournament in town with about 1300 players plus families expected.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
skyvue,

Maybe best to get a final headcount and try for a reservation at the Greene Leafe. Tomorrow is W&M Graduation Day, plus there is a big lacrosse tournament in town with about 1300 players plus families expected.
Old Smart,

I did not realize all the other things going on this weekend but we we already made the reservations.

It looks like it is going to be a great day for a ferry ride!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Talked to a woman tonight at our church's Cruz-in, she's interested in tomorrow's activities. I'm waiting for an email to give her directions.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
:Thankyou:Thanks skyvue for setting this up, had a wonderful time and those strawberries are fantastic. Same time next year? If we keep growing we'll need a restaraunt with a bigger parking lot.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks to everyone who came to the event yesterday. Jetfuel, I will get pictures up in the next couple of days. We had a great turnout - 10 cars in all. The weather was perfect. I loved the ferry boat personnel taking pictures of our cars!

We will definitely have a 3rd annual event. :woohoo:

Thanks to Astuto for making up a flyer and taking it to the dealership. The dealership scanned it and sent it to their email list. Several Smarts showed up off of that.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thank you for organizing it. We couldn't have had a better day. The ferry people were so nice, letting us off the ferry as a group. Looking forward to next year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Photos finally posted

I posted photos from the event. I am sorry it has taken so long but I had to delete previous photos from my gallery and for some reason I could not figure out how to do it. Anyway, they are now in my gallery and in the Hampton Roads gallery.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
The 3 ships at Jamestown are the Discovery, Godspeed and Susan Constant, I'm not sure which one that one is but I'm glad you like it. BTW after returning to Williamsburg and dropping a gallon os strawberries at my daughter's house we went to another car meet, 3 mustangs, that was it. Final score: smarts 10, mustangs 3 :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The 3 ships at Jamestown are the Discovery, Godspeed and Susan Constant, I'm not sure which one that one is but I'm glad you like it. BTW after returning to Williamsburg and dropping a gallon os strawberries at my daughter's house we went to another car meet, 3 mustangs, that was it. Final score: smarts 10, mustangs 3 :D
That was the Godspeed.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts