1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m hunting for a manufacturer for 3 piece wheels in:

15x7.5 +11 front
15x7.5 -11 rear

I’ve been dialing this in for years, I cannot run a larger dia rim due to lowering and width. If the numbers seem off, realize that I am running 15x6 +25 wheels spaced -55mm rear, and -33mm front. The increased width also affects the centerline by +19mm. (Rear +25, with spacers -30, with centerline offset from increased wheel width -11. Front +25, with spacers -8, with centerline offset from increased wheel width +11)

The wider wheel is actually ideal for my 195/45-15 Toyo T1r tires, and allows a little more suspension travel due to the inward angle of the sidewall.

If there is something I am misunderstanding about the construction of 3 piece wheels that would make my offset math up there wrong by more than +/- 1mm, please let me know.

Any leads appreciated.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Your widths and offsets will result in the outer plane of the wheel being in the same location. Are you sure you have clearance on the inside for the rims and tires?

Many manufacturers offer custom three piece wheels, but I'd bet you'd be very hard pressed to find a center section with a 3X112 bolt pattern. Is that what you are using? Have you thought about using some spacers to convert the 3X112 to 5X120 or 4X100?

Sounds like a very cool project. Would love to see some pictures.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adding the 1.5” to the inside will be no trouble. They have been moved outward further in the back, and Nearly as much in the front. I also gained a lot by decreasing the wheel diameter. They idea is that the outer edge is exactly where I want it. I’ve gotten one quote for $2400, but that is from a company that is not at all cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts