1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m hunting for a manufacturer for 3 piece wheels in:

15x7.5 +11 front
15x7.5 -11 rear

I’ve been dialing this in for years, I cannot run a larger dia rim due to lowering and width. If the numbers seem off, realize that I am running 15x6 +25 wheels spaced -55mm rear, and -33mm front. The increased width also affects the centerline by +19mm. (Rear +25, with spacers -30, with centerline offset from increased wheel width -11. Front +25, with spacers -8, with centerline offset from increased wheel width +11)

The wider wheel is actually ideal for my 195/45-15 Toyo T1r tires, and allows a little more suspension travel due to the inward angle of the sidewall.

If there is something I am misunderstanding about the construction of 3 piece wheels that would make my offset math up there wrong by more than +/- 1mm, please let me know.

Any leads appreciated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adding the 1.5” to the inside will be no trouble. They have been moved outward further in the back, and Nearly as much in the front. I also gained a lot by decreasing the wheel diameter. They idea is that the outer edge is exactly where I want it. I’ve gotten one quote for $2400, but that is from a company that is not at all cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts