Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Before we actually get to the "Event", I wanted to be sure we had a place to thank Bonchy for all her hard work in organizing this event.

I personally know how hard she has worked to make this happen for everyone attending and watching from the other end of the forum.

The sponsors and supporters from smartUSA, smartmadness, and the smart Center Orlando, including the staff at Old Town and the Race Track, and a few select owners (i.e. Barney helping set up the Drag racing) have all pitched in to make this event possible. I am sure there are others, such as Bonchy's mom! :)

And without the owners attending from all over, then there would be no event. The comraderie is very strong here. It's becoming a "family" reunion each time now.

Let the fun begin!

PS. SCoA has a something for the attendees, too.
Find me over the next 2 days for yours!

·
To the XCAPEPOD!
6,094 Posts
+100! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in pulling it all together. There's always more work behind the scenes than any of us attendees will ever know.

:Thankyou:

·
Smartmadness.com
1,216 Posts
Thanks Bonchy and everyone who chipped in as well as all smart enthusiast that made it out. I had a blast!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
I sent a personal note to Bonchy but should also add my public thanks and congratulations for the entire event. It is a thankless and difficult job and she did a great job.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
As with kwagar, I sent a personal note directly to bonchy, but will chime in here, as well - awesome job!

·
Registered
284 Posts
We had a great time, even though we only made it on Sunday. Thanks for all the hard work, bonchy, and thanks to SmartUSA. The video was great.

Jill

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wow!! A section just for me!!! :) I'm soooooo honored! :) You guys were the force behind everything, I did it all with everyone in mind, I knew you all deserved a great time and that's all I was striving for.

I thank you for all the thank yous hehe

See you all again soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts