Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I spy, Paul's car, Gary's car, Marlon's car, Rita's car, Bill's car, Krusty's car.........that is all I can see at that angle. :)

·
He's not mine
9,608 Posts
Maybe it would help to get up on something TALL to take the photo. Or, have a camera on a really tall tripod.

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe it would help to get up on something TALL to take the photo. Or, have a camera on a really tall tripod.
...that is in the back of a pick up truck or sitting on the hood of the truck before the tripod arrived. Now who would do something like that? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
Mount on a extension pole like a light changing pole. Thats how I did it at the dells.

Set the timer, raise the poll and wait a few seconds. A lot cheaper than a boom truck. But all the roofs of the smarts are black

·
He's not mine
9,608 Posts
Forest, did you see post #2? Giant truck loaded with photographers (including 28277) ... I suspect some photos from a better perspective than mine are forthcoming. :)

I might have a few video clips and some stills from the autocross later ... after others get theirs posted, maybe? Come on y'all!

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah,
i would like to see some pictures of the autocross,
and i would love to see some pictures of the drag races,
of course the ones where i kicked butt in,
my best time was a 12.26!

·
He's not mine
9,608 Posts
I'm trying to edit video down to fit YT's limit. I believe that is 15 minutes?? I'm down to 18 now. Tough at that point deciding what to cut. And then, who knows how long it will take to upload at the hotel WiFi speed (arggg). I'll might get some stills posted later, after I refuel. Haven't looked at them yet to see if anything is worthy.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts