Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!!

February 19th 2011 and February 20th 2011.
Smart anniversary in Orlando FL.

I am still putting the final touches on the event but the dates are set and so are the locations!

Saturday we will be having some fun at Old Town in Kissimmee.
I already have a location for us and just need to give them the count of cars so that they can hold a bigger spot... let's invade that place!!!

Sunday we will be attending the Racing Complex where the 2nd anniversary took place, We will have great BBQ food to eat, lots of games and great prizes.

I will keep posting more info on the event as I finalize everything... in the mean time... start asking for time off work... and come on down!! :-D

TELL EVERYBODY... We want this to be huge!!!

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I should be there if I don't have a job but do have money. :) Hoping to be there..and it is on my calendar. Need to check and make sure it doesn't conflict with anything on my calendar.

·
Banned
4,883 Posts
It had better be yellow with wings.... and you need to drag Chumly along.

While I'm at it... this event isn't only for Florida... every year we've had smarts from all over the country attend!!!! Anyone is welcome!!! :D

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
You betcha! get to use my time share week at Westgate towne center at Orlando and Daytona Thursday for the twins. Yee haw :D

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I have been promising to take the wife to the Harry Potter thing down there so I may do it....or not. Might take her later so she doesn't cut into my "smart" time. She already ruined the one event I took her to so she is outlawed from any further automotive events.

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
I know she'd get along with Jenn great since they like a LOT of the same stuff but it is hard to say since she is just so darn unsociable and I am pretty much the only one who can put up with her shenanigans. Plus I do want to go myself. Actually I always do the rides and she sits them out. Same goes for water parks.

OK, enough off topic.....back on track! WooHoo! Orlando!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hummmmmm, Febuary 18th is our 23rd anniversery,we'll be in Miami anyway.............................. Now how to get the car to Orlando and back to Chicago:rolleyes:

·
Lifetime Member
11,307 Posts
That could put a crimp on things. Besides, you guys don't want to spend the whole anniversary thing (or even part) at a smart event. That is why I think I may take her to the Harry Potter thing for some sort of significant event. 20th Anniversary is coming up soon.

·
5,297 Posts
great job Bonchy:D

I know I am coming...I wouldn't mind going to Universal on the Friday before or the Monday after if anyone wants to plan for this.

RC races...? maybe?? I might have my new one done by then and learn to drive the one I had at the Dragon.

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
I know I am coming...
And the warden said she couldn't go out of state un-supervised, so I'll be holding onto the leash (at least until we get there)

RC races...? maybe?? I might have my new one done by then and learn to drive the one I had at the Dragon.

A must-have! We could do it at the race track - sort of a re-enactment of Penske's demonstration with smarts-as-NASCAR in Chicago last year...

1 - 20 of 181 Posts