Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Four Bridgestone Blizzak on Rial Wheels
Four Snow Tires Mounted and Balance - used 2 winters and have plenty of tread. Included are Tire Pressure Sensors. Here is the original order:

2 155/60R-15 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60
2 15x5 Rial Le Mans Bright Sat
2 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensor

2 175/55R-15 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60
2 15x6 Rial Le Mans Bright Sat
2 433MHz Tire Pressure Sensor

Located in Northern Westchester, NY. Original Price over $1,000 - asking $600 obo. Make an offer before the next snow!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I must say, I got 4 matching Blizzak tires on staggered Rial wheels from a guy in Rochester for $400.

With TPMS, and like-they-should-be staggered tires, I think you're right on the ball with your price. This is a good deal to make any NY Smart Winter-ready. :)

These tires really are fantastic, and well worth the price. Just figured I'd chime in. Best of luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Get all Four Winter Tires!

Don't be seduced and try to get by with your "All Season" jokes on your front wheels. Anyone who has driven in frigid conditions quickly realizes the folly of being able to get great traction and enough speed, only to slide and skid into things since you aren't able to brake or steer!

It's the compound ... DUMMY!

Have a safe Christmas!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Don't be seduced and try to get by with your "All Season" jokes on your front wheels. Anyone who has driven in frigid conditions quickly realizes the folly of being able to get great traction and enough speed, only to slide and skid into things since you aren't able to brake or steer!

It's the compound ... DUMMY!

Have a safe Christmas!
I'm super nervous these days when I talk to friends here in the Pacific Northwest who express their faith in "all-weather" tires in winter.

Snow tires? We don't need no stinkin' snow tires.

GAAAAAH!

Maybe I'll just park up until Spring.

Regards,

Dan

·
Registered
2008 Passion Coupe "Lewis Hambach"
44 Posts
I run 145s front and 175s rear Blizzaks and they make a huge difference (in Colorado). I just have them swapped onto the stock passion rims for $60 (x2) per year. I can do that for a long time for $750 (the whole set of rubber just cost me $250 on tire rack on sale a few years back).

·
Registered
206 Posts
What's the status of these wheels/tires? Did the previous poster take just the wheels? If not, I'd be interested in the whole package...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.