Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bringing you something a little different to kick the week off, Boslla is offering the first ever 4-color LED headlights via Kickstarter. Having variable color temperature to deal with fog or other inclement weather sounds like a half decent idea in theory, and at $49 per set the price isn't half bad either. On the top end they're cranked up to 6500K, and on the lower end they step down to 3000K. Manufacturing quality seems solid as well, and they expect to start delivering next month (after the end of the Kickstarter campaign). What do you think?

Read our thoughts here: https://www.wiseguide.com/motors/autos/led-headlight-kit-kickstarter-boslla/

Check Out The Kickstarter Campaign Here

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I got a set of LED headlights a few years back.

I couldn't figure out how to use the stock retaining clips to hold them in the housing?

Looks like the same problem with these?

·
Super Moderator
MY08 cabrio MY09 Brabus MY21 Bolt
8,097 Posts
. . . and at $49 per set the price isn't half bad either.

. . . and they expect to start delivering next month (after the end of the Kickstarter campaign). What do you think?
And now WiseGuide is a shill for Kickstarter wannabees? What some people will do for click revenue!

Unless you are familiar with Kickstarter - you may want to do some background research BEFORE pledging $49 - not all are winners! Kickstart takes 5%, CC/Paypal takes 3-5% off the top?

Reading between the lines . . .

"We are the new company with Boslla as our first product and release on Kickstarter firstly." - CAUTION, with virtual office/warehouse in Ontario, CA

"To make sure it's legal in your country, please check the local law."
- MAY BE LABELED FOR "OFF ROAD USE ONLY" (will it pass state safety inspection?)

Or, caveat emptor . . . :shrug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts