Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are getting harder and harder to come by, 450 convertible. I bought this car to fix up, or do something fun with, or just for parts, but have just not gotten around to it. It needs cleaned up and some TLC. Needs tires plus other stuff to bring back to it's full potential, but its all there. Top is in great shape. If you are considering it, you are welcome to buy it site unseen, but I recommend you come and see it so you know just what you are getting. Has about 30000 miles and it is painful for me to see it go. Looking for $3000, make me a fair offer and it will be considered. I live near Indiana PA.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,480 Posts
Oh boy...here we go. :D

So, aside from tyres, what kind of TLC are we talking about here? Would I be able to get it back home here in Illinois with relative ease? I need a convertible in my stable.

Since I am as far away as I am, it would be sight-unseen.

·
Super Moderator
17,480 Posts
Also, if anyone else is interested, feel free to make a move. :)

I’m still trying to figure out logistics and make a decision in general. Looks like this one would be a bit different than California or Denver.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Oh boy...here we go. :D

So, aside from tyres, what kind of TLC are we talking about here? Would I be able to get it back home here in Illinois with relative ease? I need a convertible in my stable.

Since I am as far away as I am, it would be sight-unseen.
Here we go again!!!:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.