Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy y’all,

Im try to shop for some parts and my local Mercedes dealership needs a vin number To get the updated part numbers.

Basically I’m shopping for parts, for a car I don’t have (there for, I don’t have a vin number to give them). So what I need is a vin number from a “smart 453 Brabus” and it probably wouldn’t hurt to get a vin for a 451 brabus as well.

I trying google smarts for sale and couldn’t find any good vin’s recently.
Thank you kids for the help!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
You don’t need a vin number, to order parts, for a Brabus. What parts are you looking for? I curious why you need parts, for a vehicle you don’t own. There’s very few brabus 453 out there. I personal wouldn’t give out my vin number, if I owned one. Don’t know who you are.
Go here to look for smart car parts.....

Mercedes-Benz Parts & Accessories | MB Online Parts

You can go here, and look for ones for sale.....

Heres a 451 Brabus, with a vin number....

Heres a 453 Brabus.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don’t need a vin number, to order parts, for a Brabus. What parts are you looking for? I curious why you need parts, for a vehicle you don’t own. There’s very few brabus 453 out there. I personal wouldn’t give out my vin number, if I owned one. Don’t know who you are.
Go here to look for smart car parts.....

Mercedes-Benz Parts & Accessories | MB Online Parts

You can go here, and look for ones for sale.....

Heres a 451 Brabus, with a vin number....

Heres a 453 Brabus.....

Thanks for the help. Looks like the brabus paddle shifters I’m looking for cant be ordered from the dealer. Back to eBay I guess!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts