Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Fox exhaust, Lorinser springs and spacers for the 453 moodel all with less than 1,000 miles of use. All items were purchased from Smartmadness and I have the original receipts. I would like to sell all parts together for $700 plus shipping. The Brabus rear diffuser is required to mount the exhaust which I’m not selling. It could be purchased from Smartmadness. I can send a pic of exhaust mounted on car upon request.

·
Registered
695 Posts
What spring spacers do you speak of ? Something special with the package ? I have the lorinser full conversion and there wasn’t any special spacers included .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The exhaust is by Fox, lower springs by Lorinser and 17mm spacers by Athena. All items were purchased new at Smart Madness.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really would like to get rid of these items quick. The exhaust is about $900 new and lowering springs about $350. Also, paid an additional $450 to have exhaust shipped from Germany. Will accept a reasonable offer and throw the wheel spacers in for free that are valued at $240. Don’t pass up this great deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had the car tuned to 125 PS and had to replace the exhaust with the CSR version to achieve the power. Also went with an 18/17” wheel setup so I replaced the springs with a version that slight lowered the front more to achieve a perfect stance.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had the car tuned to 125 PS and had to replace the exhaust with the CSR version to achieve the power. Also went with an 18/17” wheel setup so I replaced the springs with a version that slight lowered the front more to achieve a perfect stance.
Who tuned the car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you still have the exhaust for sale and if so, where are you located?

What was the total cost to have the ECU flashed? I'm evaluating all options, including wiring in one of spare stand-alone Haltech ECUs.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
The exhaust is by Fox, lower springs by Lorinser and 17mm spacers by Athena. All items were purchased new at Smart Madness.

Off topic... I was just about to order the 17mm's. Did they make a difference? Looking for a bit wider track
and stability in higher speed turns... TY :shrug:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still have all items for sale. They have been boxed up and sitting in storage for over a year.

The tune is about $1200

17MM worked fine with my OEM Brabus wheel setup

Items located in Philadelphia area.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
A bit off topic... but would love to see a video of how that sounds. Back in January i had my muffler removed, and now it basically just dumps down right after the cat.

·
Registered
2 Posts
jz tryin to see if those item still for sale ?
I still have all items for sale. They have been boxed up and sitting in storage for over a year.

The tune is about $1200

17MM worked fine with my OEM Brabus wheel setup

Items located in Philadelphia area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.