Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha my fellow 453ers!

I Just found this Genuine Smart Accessories catalog while perusing our Dealerships Parts index. I confirmed with our parts department that some of the accessories can be ordered starting this week at all US SMART dealers. I then quickly ordered the Puddle Guard trunk mat and brushed steel door sills. You could also tailor these parts into your lease of you are leasing a new 453. So what are you waiting for, check out the guide, write down the part number and go order these parts!
Click Below!
Accessories

Disclaimer: You will notice at the end of the Smart catalog that there are Baby Car seats! Disclaimer: THEY ARE 4 the FORFOUR NOT the FOURTWO/coupe.

Observation: Anyone notice that there is NO BIKERACK? I am sorry all you bikers, it looks like there is not bike rack attachment for the 453. I am just as bumbed as you are.

·
Super Moderator
17,553 Posts
Heh, Curt will make a hitch for the 453. Bike rack for much cheaper than anything OEM. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Played Neons: The only good thing about OEM parts is that you could factor them into your lease. If anyone needs pricing on anything in the catalog let me know. My Metal sills ended up being $23 bucks after my employee discount and the Big Waterproof tub was 100 :p. (i just realized i rubbed that in alot of your faces...... SORRY)

·
Super Moderator
17,553 Posts
I just checked the brochure, and for both car seats, the site claims they both are for both the fortwo and forfour.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can get you all the discount, but then shipping from Hawaii will be 100.. :) Seriously though I can easily get you prices for everything. Quick reminder that if you are getting an Edition #1 , you already have exclusive Floor mats with the Edition #1 Logo on them.
Oh yeah and stevenvillatoro, you get a $20 convenience fee... haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
2017 bike racks

Just purchased my 2017 Smart and I'm trying to figure out what to do for a bike rack. The salesmen told me to go after market but that is of no help. Has anyone with 2016 + resolved the bike hitch/rack. thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can get you all the discount, but then shipping from Hawaii will be 100.. :) Seriously though I can easily get you prices for everything. Quick reminder that if you are getting an Edition #1 , you already have exclusive Floor mats with the Edition #1 Logo on them.
Oh yeah and stevenvillatoro, you get a $20 convenience fee... haha
Hi, I'm interested in the full Brabus body kit as shown here. smart fortwo greenflash edition

I saw that with all part numbers on the international website. Are you able to get this as well? Please pm me know how long that will take and price.

Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey tikkin, those parts are also available through the USA accessories and dealers! They come unpainted, so be sure to factor in the cost of a single or two-tone paint job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts