Smart Car of America Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a MisterDot Smart 453 Luggage Compartment Cover. I used it twice and it was wiped down after each use and stored in the closet. It great if you want to put messy items in the back of your smart such as beach towels, wetsuits or a miniature horse. I used it twice to catch dog hair when taking my Pug and Miniature French Bulldog to the Vet. Again, it was wiped down with disinfectant and stored in the closet after each use. I'm also packaging it with two complete sets of new wiper blades (2 front/ 1 rear per set) that I ordered from Germany. Just trying to get rid of the last of my Smart stuff.

Asking $80 shipped.

I ship in the Continental United States only. I accept PayPal only. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. No implied warranties. All sales final.

---------------------
The cover is made of high-quality synthetic leather laminated on fabric with a fine grain. The cover protects the trunk from any kind of dirt and is washable. The blanket also extends over the side panels in the trunk and protects them.

The passenger compartment is not accessible to dogs through the trunk cover.

-------------------------------------
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Light Seat belt
Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car Hood Automotive tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.