Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the stealership a few weeks ago and wanted to order a fully loaded 453 with sport package WITH manual transmission and the dealer told me it was only available with the auto ... is that true?? i'm in canada so if anyone from here could confirm this to me please!

I hope they were wrong on this one because i mught just not buy one at all if it's not available

·
Registered
170 Posts
Went to the stealership a few weeks ago and wanted to order a fully loaded 453 with sport package WITH manual transmission and the dealer told me it was only available with the auto ... is that true?? i'm in canada so if anyone from here could confirm this to me please!

I hope they were wrong on this one because i mught just not buy one at all if it's not available
It's true. However, you can can order the BRABUS Sport Package with a manual transmission :)

·
Super Moderator
28,979 Posts
Keith, what's the price increase for the BRABUS sport package, if any, over the regular sport package+DCT? :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'll let Keith or anybody else correct me, but I'm 3 hours away from work to correct myself. Totally off memory here, I believe the package adds $2,000.
Pretty much! BRABUS Sport Package is $1,900. Keeping in mind that the $600 Sport Package requires a $990 transmission, you could look at it as a BRABUS Sport Package Manual car costing just $310 more than the automatic regular sport.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was told the same thing when I ordered mine. I wanted to get the sport package with the 5-speed manual transmission but it wasn't available. It doesn't make sense since the 5-speed transmission seems seems to be a perfect fit for the Sport package. It was disappointing so i ended up getting the passion 5-speed manual with most of the prime options.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts