Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Great Trip

Crock........I love your posts, your pictures and your enthusiasm. What a great trip that looks like. I'm envious. Not my intention to hijack your thread..........but I can't help but wonder how your gas-fueling experiences were on this excursion. Any problems filling-up or other quirks of note?

Best of luck and many happy miles with your new smart. It looks terrific. Happy Trails!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still learning the 453
I find with 2 bars showing on fuel gauge = 5+ gallons at a fill up - that is about 160 miles on that run. I did not push for more miles as I don't know location of gas stations on this first trip. My wife did a first fill up today on her "SnowBall" 453...two bars showing = 5.3 gals to FILL it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Love the Smartsville pictures. In May we took our 2013 Smart from Illinois to Sacramento California. We did, 600, 886, 450, 670, 750, and 600 days; the short day was when we arrived in Sacramento and then the next morning I ran a 5k race and then we drove 670 miles. Between Elko Nevada and Salt Lake City we averaged 90 mph (223 miles); we were pretty low on fuel as put 7.3 gallon in and averaged 30 mpg.[quotehttp://www.smartcarofamerica.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21377&thumb=1][/quote]

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts