Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at 2016 inventory, at our smart dealer here, in town. Wow a used 453 smart only $14k. Proxy with only 13k miles. That pretty cheap for a newer used car. The trade in price, must have been really poor. What did this car list for new?
I paid a little more the $14k, for my 2008. 9 years ago. The Car Max mention, the gas tank was replaced.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I can only guess what a dealer trade-in or CarMax is offering people :crying:

No need to guess. I offered my Prime on here for $11,000 (was $20,000 new). Had 7,200 miles, and not a mark on it. Nobody here showed interest in it, so I sold it to CarMax for $9000. On an annualized basis, it was the most expensive car I've ever owned.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hello world. I'm still l around but not very active anymore. Cant drive, type or even see too well and as result of a fall and a concussion, the Munchkin has not been used since October. Sad and just about 6100 miles on it.. I might get my licence back but what if I don't. Ill be joining Steve with a loss. Sad even if they do keep the ED. I love the little thing but it cant stay forever idle.

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,761 Posts
Hello world. I'm still l around but not very active anymore. Cant drive, type or even see too well and as result of a fall and a concussion, the Munchkin has not been used since October.
OMG, been missing your commentary on our smart world.

So sorry to hear of your misfortune - prayers that you and Munchkin can be back on the road soon.

Tom

·
Registered
665 Posts
Visiting for now. What's next will be decided by MB Canada and some Doctors who think I can drive still. Next month I might know and by then maybe I can at least type better and faster.

·
17,476 Posts
Welcome back! Here's to hoping for awesome recovery! Sadly, I don't see any pricing for the new ED anywhere.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Welcome back Incochief............
Sorry to hear of your situation.............hope you get well enough to drive again !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Besides my own smart, I see at least 4-5 a day in. I live Manhattan and work in Brooklyn. I could see more if I drove around the neighborhood as a bunch of people have been buying them. NYC flock

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts