Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ug I think I may get ill. Ed Hardy is one of the most idiotic brands in existence right now. They take extremely cheap products and slap a logo on them and charge up the ass on them. I confronted one of their 'marketing experts' on this in relation to their $250 skateboards that are not only exactly the same as the $35 boards in Wal-Mart but also very dangerous and they said that it allows them to 'experiment' more with innovative ideas that may or may not take off. It saddens me that they are associating with anything smart related. Had I seen this before driving a smart, I would have automatically assumed that the product carrying the Ed Hardy name was a poorly built product.

Sorry if I offend anyone (unless you work for Ed Hardy) but I just hope I never see one of these in person.

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The quality of these cars customization comes from 4smartcar.com so it's far from poor or cheap. I personally love the interior and would love to have that in my car although I am pretty set on my all black exterior.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I noticed on the sales agreement that a deposit of $10,000.00 is required. I just wanted to point out that I could pre order 101 smart cars from smart usa if I had 10 grand laying around...

And the graphics are pure cheese and girly. Come out with an AFFLICTION Smart and I'm in!!! That is the gayest tattoo graphic I have ever seen. A chick in a trailer park wouldn't have that tattoo....

·
Super Moderator
28,760 Posts
Chip Foose must be doubled over with laughter at this point. Sorry - what are these guys thinking? :confused:

PS - found this on Wikipedia:

Several nightclubs in Vancouver do not allow Ed Hardy's clothing in addition to other labels such as Affliction due to an association with gang activities.[1]
So, these are gangsta wannabe smarts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
How much!!!!

Holy expensive:eek::eek:

If you guys think its cool to buy your smart car for an avg. of 17,000 then send it to CAL. with a $10K deposite to "get customized" :hackitup:by ed hardy then after its done you still have to pay them another $15K your out of your mind!!!!:badidea::badidea::badidea:

Its a smart car,:smartje.rd.zw:
Not a show car.:loser:

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's on ebay to benefit charity

OK well if i was a rich man and i have $48,000 thats how much the car was going for (aka reserve). I know because i called the dealer they bought it from in cal... (i work for smart) and when he took delivery he told them how much it will (try) sell for... :sorrysign: thats hella expensive....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts