Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
17,390 Posts
That's amusing...wow...of course it costed her that much in a year because she put 57k on the odo! :rofl:

·
Registered
731 Posts
"I commute quite a ways to work". I did the math and that is 219 miles per weekday That's like over 2 hours each way if there is no traffic. Yikes.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Some folks do that much or more. I used to run 89.3 miles from home to work (one way), each and every day that I went into the office. Needless to say, I didn't go into the office all that much...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Holy cow -- she drives more than I do! I hit about 40,000 my first year and am on track to hit about 45,000 more this year (I'm currently approaching 66,000, and I bought the car 5/9/08). I tend to drive 200+ miles a day when I go into Manhattan, but there are obv'ly many days I don't do so. This means that there are many weeks when I hit over 1000 miles. It's a fun car to drive, and it's been great in the snow (thanks in large part to the roads being well plowed).

Drive on!

·
Registered
107 Posts
uni... i've got my Rogue a few months before you got your fortwo (3/8/08 specifically) and I am only a little shy of 23k mi, and thats including a trip to FL, DC, and being shared by 2 people actively for work/school/recreational purposes around town.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It seems as unicycle has the most miles put on...anyone higher? We have 324 miles on ours !!!!
I know I'm up there, but there might be a few with more miles. It seems that the 57,000-mile woman will beat me soon enough, and I think someone else has more miles but might be driving a 450. JThw8 had a lot of miles -- more than I did -- but might have eased up on them recently. I'd be interested to know who hits 100,000 first. I'll be there around October.

·
17,390 Posts
I have 0 miles...no smart yet...

But I plan to add on the miles when I get mine. You know, bad habits like taking the long way everywhere...I might not even stay home that much during the summer! :sunshine:

Come on...roughly 4 more months until anything relative to heat returns!

·
17,390 Posts
Yes, don't remind me...

There's an ACT somewhere in that 4th month too...

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
1800wattsRMS, how long did your OEM tires last for. Or did you ditch the factory ones. Is your milage all highway miles? Just curious.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Right now I have the commute from h3ll! 706 miles, 10.5 hours each way from my house in Ellijay, GA to my office in Rochestor Hills, MI if I get short notice about a meeting I should attend!

I drive my Pontiac Torrent more often than my Brabus, mainly because of comfort. But... I'd rather fly TBH!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1800wattsRMS, how long did your OEM tires last for. Or did you ditch the factory ones. Is your milage all highway miles? Just curious.
The 57,000 miles was not me. But someone I met on Twitter. I just passed 17,000 on my 2008.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Come on...roughly 4 more months until anything relative to heat returns!
been a reasonably mild winter so far, at least compared to last year. and we should see warm up / snow going away in mid-late March...which is only about 2.5 months away. Sure not top down driving everywhere weather, but a substantial improvement from 10-30 range with occasional snow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts