Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(6) 16" & 17" Carlssons PRICE DROP!

I'm going another direction so have some goodies for sale. SIX Carlsson wheels: (4) 16" and (2) 17" wheels so you can either run 16" wheels and rotate or run the staggered 16"/17" combo setup. I don't want to separate the wheels and they are all brand new 1st quality, no blems or 2nds. Still in the factory boxes with stems and center caps included. $650 for all SIX plus shipping. I also have a set of Carlsson fog lights complete brand new in the box and a Carlsson polished Stainless Steel lower grille brand new in the box for $70 plus shipping. If you want ALL of it I'll take $700 plus shipping. NEW PRICE, $600 FOR ALL 6 WHEELS! :laugh: Here's some pics:

This is my Smart with a set of Carlsson fogs installed. I have an extra set NEW in the box.

This is NOT my car, but one for sale that shows the Carlsson wheels, fogs, and Stainless steel grille installed.

Feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
oh man oh man... i hope these guys above are not looking for the rims... lol.... but i would be down for the 16/17 combo 6 rims if avail! do they have tires on them? or are they rims only?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll reply to messages soon... My home modem was fried in a storm and I'm using my work internet. Thanks!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, my home router/modem is fixed, What a pain!!!
For those that are interested, here's some more info on the wheels:
No tires included, rims are still in sealed factory boxes from Germany.

(4) 16" Carlsson wheels box size: 18x18x10 20 lbs ea. (Shipping weight)
(2) 17" Carlsson wheels box size: 19x19x11 23 lbs ea. (Shipping weight)

Shipping by UPS is right at $25.00 ea box.
So far still available....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
PRICE DROP! Morning bump... Still for sale. I will split the wheels up and sell the (4) 16" wheels only if there is someone who has the staggered 16"/17" Carlssons already and looking for (2) 17" wheels to run 17" all around. That makes the wheels $125 ea. plus shipping. If you want all (6) wheels I'll let them go for $600 plus shipping!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts