Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I was at my car show today hanging out with my "gang" and we all came up with a genius idea. We wanted to see how many people we could pull one over on so my friend who had his old dyno chart gave it to me and I put it on my car.

Wow! The amount of people we fooled was beyond belief! :naughty:

I should have recorded it. These two ricer guys were studying the graph and were saying "how the *expletive* can he get 605hp out of that?" and the perplexing looks and stunning amazement from everybody studying the graph was so hilarious. I know it was wrong, but who doesn't love a good laugh?

I just did some magic and updated the dyno chart he gave me to include my information and I updated the date to make it more real. Oh the power of computers.
:whipping::rofl: :censored: :joker: :naughty: :burnout: :angelanddevil:

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I think I will do that.

I just changed the phone numbers around a bit so they won't call and ask how I did that and I put more to the test comments to say "3.2 stroker, custom grind turbo cams, pt-88 turbo, N2O-200 shot." Haha I can't wait until people start asking me questions.

·
Super Moderator
17,480 Posts
Next time...10 cylinders...800hp...

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might get a few time slips to go with it. My friends truck is running about 10.5 in the 1/4 mile easy so if he can let me borrow a few slips when he gets his truck back from the dyno that would be good.

Neon, the dyno has to be more believable. Butch and I worked out the dyno test comments to make it seem more believable than a 10cyl 800hp car. That would be a little extreme.

·
Super Moderator
17,480 Posts
I might get a few time slips to go with it. My friends truck is running about 10.5 in the 1/4 mile easy so if he can let me borrow a few slips when he gets his truck back from the dyno that would be good.

Neon, the dyno has to be more believable. Butch and I worked out the dyno test comments to make it seem more believable than a 10cyl 800hp car. That would be a little extreme.
Hey, where's this 800hp engine?

It is funny though on the comments, only an intake and exhaust making the smart 605hp :D

It's a ricer owner's dream!

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Neon, we changed the test comments to make it a bit more believable. There is no way an intake and exhaust can put out 605hp so we put on a custom stroker kit, turbo, a shot of NOS, and custom grind turbo cams. A bit more believable.

·
Registered
36 Posts

According to this, 1/4 Mile ET Calculator, with a weight of 1800 lbs and 605 whp, you should be running low 8s. Know anyone with timeslips like that? Or are you just going to admit to being a less than perfect driver? :p

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, the gigantic turbo that is installed takes so long to spool even with a 200 shot that the amount of turbo lag slows the car down considerably. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts