Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an 85 watt subwoofer available.
The solid cast housing is designed for installation in the passenger footwell....no wires to kink or break in doors or space lost in trunk. Ties into and integrates with stock stereo. High-end product that outperforms other ' currently available ' makes.

Allrequired cabling and instructions included.
U$ 595

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to be clear, can this replace the underseat OEM subwoofer in the high-zoot OEM speaker system? And can it tie into the Type 10 stereo?
yes and yes
the box basically replaces the footrest in the passenger footwell, on the RHS over the battery
it is sturdy enough for that
it does,of course, have its own built-in amplifier
harald

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
What brand of amp and sub are included with the setup? Is the output 85 watts RMS or peak? Is it a single driver? Ported or sealed enclosure? What is the crossover frequency?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What brand of amp and sub are included with the setup? Is the output 85 watts RMS or peak? Is it a single driver? Ported or sealed enclosure? What is the crossover frequency?
I can e-mail you photos and details if you'd care to give me your e-mail address ( see my signature for my e-mail address)
harald

·
Registered
452 Posts
Does it have a brand name? It's not on your site.

...but there are some serious audiophiles out there who want 'the best'.
For some reason I associate "audiophiles" with something along the lines of Focal's Utopia BE line. A pair of 6 1/2" separates and a sub that would fit in the dash (5" or 8") plus 2 amps would go for about $7500.

I'm sure you may have a decent product, but audiophile may be the wrong term without having someone take the Pepsi Challenge. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For some reason I associate "audiophiles" with something along the lines of Focal's Utopia BE line. A pair of 6 1/2" separates and a sub that would fit in the dash (5" or 8") plus 2 amps would go for about $7500.

I'm sure you may have a decent product, but audiophile may be the wrong term without having someone take the Pepsi Challenge. :)
Granted.
It seems people were questioning why I even bothered to show something this ( relatively ) expensive, when most other systems seem to be in the $ 200 range, and it's the term that came to mind .
harald

1 - 15 of 15 Posts