Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!

I would like to proudly announce that I am working with the associate professor of marketing for Sacred Heart University and my professor of marketing at the University of New Haven to conduct a focus group of smart owners.

We are going to plan this so we can do the focus group during or after the first chapter meeting next month.

This is your chance to come and voice your opinion on smart USA! A write up about the findings and a video will be made of the responses with the focus group. The video and written documentation that will be obtained from the focus group will be sent directly to smart USA so they can get consumer feedback on how they feel smart USA is doing.

I hope to see you there! It's going to be a great day! :D

Sincerely,
Brett Harrison

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Is smart USA really going to care? I mean really, in a couple of months they are handing the reigns over to MB USA, that might be a better target for your research.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just wanted to be realistic. I think it's a great idea, just make sure it gets to the right group.

Good luck with the project!:)

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,677 Posts
The video and written documentation that will be obtained from the focus group will be sent directly to smart USA so they can get consumer feedback on how they feel smart USA is doing.
Brett,

Be interesting to see your findings especially if the "focus group" goes beyond the SCOA community of smart "enthusiasts."

Do you really intend to direct your findings to PAG smart USA? As the "lame duck" aren't Roger and friends in search of their next Saturn?

Seems like something better shared with The Mothership, MB as only they can correct the course of this ship?

May the force be with you . . .

Tom

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
When it is handed over to MB they will have a sub section called smart USA. Or at least the web site address will stay the same as smart USA

·
Premium Member
MY08 cabrio MY09 cabrio Brabus MY15 ED
7,677 Posts
When it is handed over to MB they will have a sub section called smart USA. Or at least the web site address will stay the same as smart USA
GOT IT - the remnants of PAG smart USA become the pimple on the elephants behind . . . :eek:

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The findings in our focus group will be sent to whomever will be in charge. If it's M-B USA, we will send it to them. If it's the division of M-B USA called smart USA, we will send it to them, or send it to both. I'm sure they will highly appreciate free focus groups on behalf of them. We are doing this more for our own findings to see what's really going on inside of the minds of smart owners and what they have to say. Besides, it would look good on my resume that I held a focus group and conducted research for a large auto company.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We are really beginning to solidify the framers of the focus group! It's going to be great! I hope you guys can come! This is a real opportunity to have a fully published, open, and video documented focus group coming from smart owners.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please express them and I hope to see you guys there! :D

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
We are really beginning to solidify the framers of the focus group! It's going to be great! I hope you guys can come! This is a real opportunity to have a fully published, open, and video documented focus group coming from smart owners.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please express them and I hope to see you guys there! :D
How about FREE software "updates" :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts