Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just recently returned from Paris France and I have been astounded by how many Smart cars line the streets, only outnumbered by motor scooters! We just purchased a 2008 Passion convertible with all the toys, and love it! I am presently reading up on all I can regarding how to's, maintenance and getting acquainted with all the things that make it a Smart car. Two tanks of fuel into it, we have averaged 48 mpg! I am especially enjoying the Hybrid kind of fuel economy in a very understandable, approachable and fun car to tinker with. I look forward to learning from all of you as we zip around the back roads of Western Maine. We are already planning our first real trip to Quebec! All the best.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Welcome to the smart ownership from an ex-Mainer, 62 years… now instead of shoveling snow I'm shoveling sunshine from North Central Fl. Max, our 08 carbio was delivered to the Lynnfield, Ma smart center back in April 08 and has been all over Maine before moving to his new home in FL. Enjoy your ride to Quebec.. if you wait a little while you can stay in the ice hotel.

btw, just don't let Pauly know how much fun the smart really is.

·
Registered
787 Posts
those were the days...

Oxford Plains Speedway
Goodwin's Dairy Restaurant in South Paris
skiing at Sunday River - when it only had the Barker lodge, about 20 trails, 3 diesel-driven T-bars, and no chair lifts.

BTW, I grew up in South Portland and Auburn

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
Hi, Mainer - glad you had fun in Paris! We were amazed at how many smarts we saw there in September. Lots of Brabus models, too! And so many wrapped to advertise businesses. Welcome to SCoA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts