Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 2014 BoConcept a few weeks ago with only 28k miles on it. I’m obviously super happy! It’s in perfect condition!
Here are some of the things I have planned as I start making changes to it.
The BoConcept panels are matte white from the factory. I think I will wrap it in satin white pearl!
Once I begin the build, I will start posting videos on YouTube. I’m pretty excited for this!

142264869_10157813776502157_8656347153587755241_o.jpg

·
King of Smart Gadgetry
1,083 Posts
I installed an Atoto Mark 4 series in my Fortwo about 4 years ago. The Mark 4 is the predecessor to the A6. You can use a regular run of the mill camera for the backup cam. But it won't accept a generic front camera. It won't read it nor will it record video to the DVR. At least that was the case with mine. I ended up buying their brand front camera because they designed it to force us too. Also if you add the bluetooth buttons for your steering wheel to control the radio it too has to be Atoto specific and there is a difference between the ones for the Mark 4 as opposed to the A6. Lastly since I bought them out on all their accessories I also bought their DVD/CD player and added it as well. Their camera has really great resolution. The front cam records to the micro SD chip that you load in the front of the unit. It won't record to a USB pen drive. The Atoto is a great unit and mine works great with no problems. If you run a large pen drive on the USB like 128 or 256 Gb it really takes a while for it to read all the table of contents in before it starts playing Mp3's. So I only put a 64 Gb on mine. If unit happens to lock up on you and not respond to the touch screen you have to push the reset button which is in a tiny hole on the front.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts