Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking to dinner, this caught my eye. Sorry my cell phone wasn't quick enough for a obstruction free shot.

There were 6 smarts, in two lanes cruising Paris streets, I am sure this is an advertising stunt. It did look "cute", especially with the fish on the roof as they all drove in a pack down the street. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,499 Posts
A flock of ForTwos but then again, it's a school of smarts.

:smartje.rd.zw: :smartje.bl.zw: :smartje.zw.zw: :smartje.zw.zw: :smartje.bl.zw: :smartje.rd.zw: :smartje.grs.zw: :smartje.rd.zw: :smartje.bl.zw: :smartje.grs.zw:

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Hello 'arieletvizir',
To give us an idea, for those who are looking into such paid advertising stateside, can you tell us how much the French are getting paid? Just a ballpark figure... In € or US$... Thank you.

Pour nous donner une idée, ceux qui cherchent à utiliser leur smart à des fins publicitaires aux States, pourriez-vous nous dire combien les Français sont payés? Une simple idée, en € ou $. Merci.
Soit dit en passant, merci pour les instantanés!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello 'arieletvizir',
To give us an idea, for those who are looking into such paid advertising stateside, can you tell us how much the French are getting paid? Just a ballpark figure... In € or US$... Thank you.
Beetween 70 € et 300 € per month.

It depends on what you do with your Smart, if you live in a big or small city, how many miles you drive a month, where do you park your Smart, ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts