Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is for the 453, nice idea (y)

You have just reminded me from the picture, I have a plastic bottle of milk from yesterday's shopping left in the netting storage behind the seats, I will go and retrieve it now. Good job it was not a week later, YUK :p

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
This is for the 453, nice idea (y)

You have just reminded me from the picture, I have a plastic bottle of milk from yesterday's shopping left in the netting storage behind the seats, I will go and retrieve it now. Good job it was not a week later, YUK :p
Be glad your milk jug, didn’t spill over. That happen to my wife, years ago in her Celica. What a nasty smell.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I can't remember where I stashed that cover from our 453. Never used it, 'cause the car is usually full of just bought stuff.

SR

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It came with the car and I feel better to have a cover in the "trunk". Bottom line: I do use it all the time :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
We have both a 453 Cabrio and a 453 coupe...

Interestingly the 453 Cabrio cover, with the soft top coming right down to the top of the rear door panel, hides everything in the trunk, but the 453 Coupe cover seen through the rear glass, has about a 8mm gap that can let thieves see whats inside the trunk.

If I put shopping in our coupe's trunk, I put the black floor matts from the cabin and put them over the 8mm gap to hide everything in the trunk :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts