Smart Car of America Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Buyer beware. I bought one of these in the past and broke. I contacted SmartMadness, they said they will take a look at my order and reach out via phone.

Long story short, they NEVER called.

·
Vendor
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buyer beware. I bought one of these in the past and broke. I contacted SmartMadness, they said they will take a look at my order and reach out via phone.

Long story short, they NEVER called.
Hello arturo.vega,

We are very sorry to hear someone never reached out to you.

That is unlike us and our staff team. We will do some research on our end and figure out what is going on.

I am sending you a PM directly to get some information from you so we can dig further into this and come up with a resolution!

·
Registered
173 Posts
To be fair, SmartMadness sent me a PM and say they want to help. I sent them pictures of the broken part and the original sales receipt in PDF format.

I will update this thread with any updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Vendor
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be fair, SmartMadness sent me a PM and say they want to help. I sent them pictures of the broken part and the original sales receipt in PDF format.

I will update this thread with any updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hello arturo.vega,

Thank you again for giving us a chance to make this right!

We do indeed look forward to making this right and getting you what is needed to create a positive overall experience!

Please let us know right away should anything more that we can assist with here on the forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts