Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Thanks for asking, and thanks for the replies! The first smart ED I looked at had an armrest, and when I bought my 2015, it was the first thing I noticed I missed.

I'm not sure how easy it is to assemble one once you've purchased it, but I imagine it comes with instructions...

[Edited to add]: Wait. The Armster Deluxe says it's "Designed for the '07-14 451 Model smart car." I believe my 2015 electric is a 451 (how can I confirm?), but it's a year newer than the armrest is designed to fit. A call to SmartMadness may be in order, but I guess I'm confused about the different model designations...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
THANK YOU!!! I've been sitting on a factory armrest for some time and have had no idea how to install it. That video walked you through the entire process and was really well done. Excellent find, excellent share. Thank you for that! I finally have the know-how to go about it. I'm all about factory options. :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks for asking, and thanks for the replies! The first smart ED I looked at had an armrest, and when I bought my 2015, it was the first thing I noticed I missed.

I'm not sure how easy it is to assemble one once you've purchased it, but I imagine it comes with instructions...

[Edited to add]: Wait. The Armster Deluxe says it's "Designed for the '07-14 451 Model smart car." I believe my 2015 electric is a 451 (how can I confirm?), but it's a year newer than the armrest is designed to fit. A call to SmartMadness may be in order, but I guess I'm confused about the different model designations...
The Armster Deluxe will work in the 2015 451 no problem. I have a 2015 451 with the Crystal Grey Leather package and the smart armrest was not available as a factory option. The seat has a pocket sewn into the bolster where the factory armrest would attach. The Armster fit perfectly.

·
Registered
218 Posts
What was the price new, and how much do you want?

It's black, I assume?
Yes, black vinyl/leather material. Original smart for 451. Unused, all mounting parts, no packaging, may be slightly dusty/minor shelf wear from storage.

I'm sure I paid over $150.00 all in, I can't remember exactly as it was years ago.

I'd like to see $125.00 and I will ship and absorb PayPal fees. Or make a reasonable offer.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts