Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Are you talking about
? It should be just on top of the window when you compose your message.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the great comments. It does draw a lot of attention. Back to my original question. I want to attach photos to my posts that are saved on my computer. The yellow image icon above only allows photos from a website. In the FAQ's, it says click on the arrow next to the attachment icon. I can't find that. Any help.

·
Registered
731 Posts
In the advanced view you can click the paperclip. However, storage is limited and after posting enough posts with attachments you will run out of space. I suggest getting a flickr account and liking to those pictures

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
Every ISP I've ever had provided me with space on their servers for creating a personal web site. You could upload your files to that space, or to a service such as Flickr, as Carl242 suggests. Then, the
will work for you. I wonder why hardly anyone takes advantage of the ISP provided space.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Carl242 and JPaul thanks for the answers. The paper clip is what I have been looking for, but it is not on my page. There is a smile where it should be. I just noticed below the posting area, a box called posting rules. They say I "may not" post attachments. Do you have to post so many times before you are allowed to do this??? Thanks.

·
Ex Admin/mod.
9,491 Posts
Carl242 and JPaul thanks for the answers. The paper clip is what I have been looking for, but it is not on my page. There is a smile where it should be. I just noticed below the posting area, a box called posting rules. They say I "may not" post attachments. Do you have to post so many times before you are allowed to do this??? Thanks.
Thanks for reminding me that only "Supporting Members" can post attachments... :sorrysign:

FYI: to get info about it, click either on the red/blue <SCOA CLUB> logo under any Supporting Member's name or in the "Site Navigation" pull-dowm menu.:)

·
Registered
9,009 Posts
..jrUSMC...that's the coolest paint/wrap I've ever seen in a smart...
...welcome to the asylum of everything smart and everything else under the sun..
...please join us here whenever you can...

jetfuel...Join SCOA you'll be glad you did

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JPaul, thanks for clearing it up. As you can see on the left, I took your advice and joined for 3 years. Semper Fi!

·
Registered
780 Posts
JPaul, thanks for clearing it up. As you can see on the left, I took your advice and joined for 3 years. Semper Fi!
You wield a very sublte yet effective sales web, there, JPaul.
And jrusmc, welcome aboard the member ship.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts