Smart Car of America Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Tough and true. Maybe that was the motive behind the Tray Von Martin case. :eek:
No...that was a hunting "accident." Zimmerman was told by the police to stop following Martin and he chose to go keep going after him. With his knowledge of the stand your ground "law," I would say he wanted to do what he did.
George Zimmerman was "the jerk in the pick up that wants to assault the smart car."

We are mixing politics into a thread that doesn't need it but you brought it up.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
No...that was a hunting "accident." Zimmerman was told by the police to stop following Martin and he chose to go keep going after him. With his knowledge of the stand your ground "law," I would say he wanted to do what he did.
George Zimmerman was "the jerk in the pick up that wants to assault the smart car."

We are mixing politics into a thread that doesn't need it but you brought it up.

Wow, you have your facts mixed up. Jury didn't see it that way....:cool:

·
DrKillerBee
1,493 Posts
Wow, you have your facts mixed up. Jury didn't see it that way....:cool:
Juries don't decide their verdicts on the facts...they decide their verdicts according to what they are told the law is or is not.
My facts stated are that the police told Zimmerman to stop his pursuit and he refused...fact. Zimmerman went to school to learn about the stand your ground law...fact. Zimmerman was the only one with a gun...fact. Zimmerman kept after Martin just like the pickup bullies go after the smarts...fact.
Just because the jury did not convict Zimmerman of murder doesn't mean he didn't murder him. Juries make mistakes all the time.
This became a democrat/republican, conservative gun toting / liberal gun controlling issue and that is where you are at. But my facts stand and by the logic of the gun toting smart owners here Martin should have shot Zimmerman. But he didn't pursue Zimmerman and he didn't have a gun.
You are the one who has his facts mixed up.

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
This thread starting going south when posts were getting into gun positions in cars for so called "self defense" now it's going south enough to get frost bite! Mods, please shut this down soon or posters please get back to the topic at hand.
Good idea - this isn't the Corvette Forum. :wink:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.